Top Moments From 2013
This past year means something different to everyone. Some will remember 2013 with fondness and others with reluctance. For TMC, 2013 will be the year we celebrate and remember for decades to come as the year we became employee owned.
In October, we were given the gift of ESOP and have already begun to see the empowering effects of ownership. We will carry this momentum on into 2014 as we continue our quest for excellence.
Before we charge on into 2014, it is time to take a look back at our top moments from 2013. Happy New Year!
- Becoming an employee-owned company.
- Celebrating Kyle Lee’s Trucking’s Top Rookie Win.
- Receiving recognition from several of our customers for outstanding customer service and on-time delivery.
- Being named a Military Friendly Employer by G.I. Jobs Magazine.
- Celebrating our veteran employees as part of the 40th Anniversary of the All-Volunteer Force and Partnering with the U.S. Army PAYs Program.