CLASS a CDL TRAINING PROGRAM
Don't have a Class A CDL license yet? No problem! Depending upon where you live, we may have an opening for you to attend our CDL training.
TMC's in-house CDL Training is a three week program that educates you in all the basics required to obtain a Class A license. TMC will help transfer your CDL to your state of residency upon completion. The training facilities in Des Moines, Iowa and Columbia, South Carolina include classrooms with computers for each student, spacious break areas, and training yards where drivers will hone their driving and flatbed load securement skills. We are proud to offer our students four driving simulators (Des Moines only). This latest technology allows us to simulate a lifetime of hazards in a safe manner. The in-house training will go as followed:
- Your first 7 days (Mon-Sun) is a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on load securement training.
- Your second 7 days (Mon-Sun) are equipment familiarization and learning how to complete a thorough DOT Pre-Trip Inspection along with backing and driving instruction.
- Your remaining 5 days (Mon-Fri) are a continuation of the second week, followed by your testing for your Class A CDL.
Drivers will enjoy staying at a quality-minded, company-paid hotel facility during their time in CDL training. At the successful completion of your three week program, you will then be integrated into our five week over-the-road training phase with a driver trainer. While you are in our CDL training program, you do receive $500 per week you are in training and with a driver trainer.
- No upfront cost to you!
- All you need to have prior is your CDL Learners permit from your state of residence
- Best-in-Class Training - TMC has been training students for over 20 years
- We provide transportation to training, lodging while training, and some of your meals (contact recruiting for more details)
- TMC takes care of all the Class A transfer paperwork back to your state of residency
- Guaranteed job placement at the completion of the program via our value/exchange philosophy
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Employee Stock Ownership Plan available upon hire and established waiting periods
- Fully-loaded Peterbilt Tractor with your name on the driver side door
Answers to your questions!
TMC is known for its top-notch, thorough flatbed training program.
Our program is recognized as one of the best. TMC's Class A driver training is of the few on-the-job truck driver training programs in the country approved by the Department of Labor as a certified Heavy Truck Driver Apprenticeship program.
Essential Job Functions Assessment
Detailed TMC Essential Job Functions
ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR ORIENTATION?
COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA CDL ORIENTATION CHECKLIST
DES MOINES, IOWA CDL ORIENTATION CHECKLIST