CLASS a CDL TRAINING PROGRAM
Don't have a Class A CDL license yet? No problem! Depending upon where you live we may have an opening for you to attend our CDL training.
This is a three week program that will educate you in all the basics required to obtain your Iowa Class A license that can later be transferred to your state of residence. During your three week stay in Des Moines, Iowa you will spend extensive time becoming familiar with our equipment. Everything from pre-trip inspections to backing and road driving with an instructor.
At the successful completion of your three week program you will then be integrated into our five week over-the-road training phase with a driver trainer.
- No upfront cost to you!
- All you need to have prior is your CDL Learners permit from your state of residence
- Peace of mind. TMC has been training students for over 20 years and in business since 1972
- We provide transportation to Des Moines, IA
- We provide your lodging
- We provide your breakfast and lunch meals
- We take care of all the Class A transfer paperwork back to your state of residency
- Guaranteed job placement at the completion of the program via our value exchange philosophy
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Employee Stock Ownership Plan available upon hire and established waiting periods
- Fully-loaded Peterbilt Tractor
Answers to your questions!
TMC is known for its top-notch, thorough flatbed training program. Our program is recognized as one of the best and is one of the few on-the-job truck driver training programs in the country approved by the Department of Labor as a certified Heavy Truck Driver Apprenticeship program.
Training is conducted in Des Moines, Iowa. The training facility includes classrooms with computers for each student, a cafeteria, and a spacious training yard where drivers will hone their driving and flatbed load securement skills. We are proud to offer our students four driving simulators. This latest technology allows us to simulate a lifetime of hazards in a safe manner. During orientation, drivers will enjoy staying at the TMC owned & operated Baymont Inn and Suites.
Essential Job Functions Assessment
Detailed TMC Essential Job Functions
ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR ORIENTATION?