TMC strives to offer the best, most affordable health, dental, vision care and prescription coverage for you and your family.
We currently offer United Health Care coverage to meet your health care needs. Your eligibility for TMC's health insurance plan begins following two months of continuous full-time employment.
- Single coverage is available for $30.30 per week
- Family coverage is available for $111.46 per week
EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN (ESOP)
Our employees are also owners and have a vested interest in the success of TMC. Employee owners own shares in the company through the ESOP program and receive contributions toward their retirement with no out of pocket costs.
Flexible Spending Account
TMC's flexible spending plan helps reduce your actual out-of-pocket health care and child day care costs. By paying these expenses with pre-tax earnings, you can reduce your taxable income, allowing you to keep more of your take home pay.
401(K) Retirement Plan
All TMC employee drivers are eligible to participate in the 401(K) plan after six months of employment. Money contributed by the driver is always fully vested and may be moved should you leave TMC. Your rights to any matching contributions made by TMC vest at 20% per year until you are fully vested after five years of employment.
Other Benefits Include:
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Paid vacation
- Rider program for immediate family (minimum age: 10 years old)
- TransFlo: Free document scanning
- Web access to weekly settlements, truck tracking, kid's club and more
- Free rooms for the drivers at TMC Hospitality Center when in Des Moines
- Apprenticeship Training Program approved for the GI Bill®